ALL THE BEST FOR YOUR FEET, ALL THE BEST FOR YOU
Many people develop foot problems during their lifetime. It is often unnecessary to seek orthopaedic treatment for these. However, pain certainly draws attention to them, also whilst at work. Our personalised semi-orthopaedic insoles for safety shoes can provide help in such cases, before minor issues become orthopaedic problems. However, if an orthopaedic complaint has developed then special orthopaedic insoles or inserts are essential. In case of doubt always seek advice from the treating physician.
SEMI-ORTHOPAEDIC FOOT CARE
EVERY FOOT IS DIFFERENT
People’s feet are as varied as the people themselves. However, there are three types which occur more frequently than others. In order to support the particular foottypes efficiently, we have developed three different types of inlay soles. Each has a different level of arch support. This leads to individual cushioning and even weight distribution, which in turn serves to relieve pain and pressure points. Your feet will be softly bedded and tire less easily. And your back will also feel much more at ease immediately by the cushioning of your steps.
INDIVIDUAL INLAY SOLES
Support for flat feet and for comfortable shock adsorption.
For significantly more comfort for medium arches.
For effective shock absorption if the foot arch is too high.
ELTEN SensiCare inlay soles close the space between the foot profile and the flat bottom of the shoe; by doing so, they have a preventive effect as regards pain and overstrain damages in the area of knee, foot and hip. They are light, dynamic and provide a pleasant support. Feet and shanks will tire less quickly.
The latest sports science knowledge has been integrated into the patented Currex Soles technology.
WELLNESS MADE TO MEASURE
By means of a temperature-sensitive foil the measuring device FOOTDISC® PRO determines the individual foot form and the paticular footprint with its significant problem areas becomes visible.
ORTHOPAEDIC FOOT PROTECTION
All orthopaedic measures offered by ELTEN, such as modifications or inlays, can be carried out by the authorized orthopaedic shoemaker or medical supplier of your choice. This gives you the best possible flexibility.
ELTEN offers solutions for the most frequently appearing modifications.
- Shoe-heightening of up to 30 mm (measured on heel)
- Shoe-heightening of up to 15 mm in the ball
- Shoe-heightening of inside and outside edges
- Orthopaedic device which helps the foot roll properly
- Heel adjustment
VARIATION OF INLAY SOLES WITH A SYSTEM
ELTEN offers eight different inlays for several orthopaedic modifications. The orthopaedic shoemaker/medical supplier of your choice is able to order the suitable inlay from one of our partners below.
THE MATCHING SHOE–AS SIMPLE AS IT GETS
1. Select and purchase the desired shoe from the ELTEN line (on request, partners near you can be provided here: firstname.lastname@example.org).
2. By submitting a prescription and the shoes to the medical supplier/orthopaedic shoemaker of your choice means: Your shoes will receive the desired treatment.
3. At this point, your choice of medical supplier/orthopaedic shoemaker will then contact the appropriate partner for receiving the needed materials.
4. The medical supplier/orthopaedic shoemaker must then download the finishing instructions from the ELTEN website www.elten.com.
5. The medical supplier/orthopaedic shoemaker then carries out the appropriate steps.
6. Billing of the action carried out by the medical supplier/orthopaedic shoemaker.
For further information on the topic “orthopaedic foot protection” by ELTEN, such as to cost over commissioning and finishing instructions or the addresses of our partners, please go to the navigation point elten.com/ortho.